Wednesday, August 19, 2009

16 Weeks 3 Days

I had my routine appointment yesterday.  The babies look great.  My belly is growing, however I did not gain any weight this week (I'm not sure why not).  So... I am being referred to the nutritionist again.  My cervical length is a bit shorter at 3.4 cm but no beaking and it is closed.  My doctor is not worried about the slight shortening at this point.  I have started feeling much more vigorous movement now and it is fun to try to figure out which movement comes from which baby.

We have found a new home and are moving this weekend.  The home is large enough to accommodate all of us. We also continue to explore names.  We've decided on the boys' names but are still debating the girls'.
Although I had every intention of scanning photos in, the scanner went down so my husband has just bought a new one but, in light of moving, realistically I will start scanning next week.  That is all for now, the little one is crying, must go.
Courtenay

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I hope you are doing well & the move is a smooth one! Keep us posted on how everything is going!

Lisa

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates