Tuesday, August 25, 2009

17 weeks 3 days

I have been transferred to the hospital where I will stay until delivery.  The tocolytics have been stopped and the antibiotics will continue for a week.  The girls are looking great and amazingly it appears my cervix is long and looks closed.  Now we watch & wait while my little sweeties grow big and strong.  The risks are for infection and hemorrhage.  I am holding on to my faith that these girls will beat the odds and pull through.  Thank you everyone for you prayers.

4 comments:

The Cochran Crew said...

Still praying!!! Thanks for the update!

jag said...

Also praying for their health and safety - and yours.

Jen said...

Keep strong! You and your little ones are in my prayers!!

Lisa said...

saying lots of prayers for you and your babies!

hugs to you

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates