Sunday, August 30, 2009

18 weeks 1 day

Well it has been more than a week since my water broke and I lost Jaxen and Maxwell.  So far so good. No bleeding, no infection, no contractions and the girls are growing well.  I have been off tocolytics for 6 days now and tomorrow completes my antibiotics.  I am so thankful that we are beating the odds and surprising our doctors with how things are going.  We will continue to have the strength and faith it will take to see us through to a December delivery.

Courtenay

4 comments:

The Cochran Crew said...

Praying for you!!! Please remember we're all here for any questions!

The Cochran Crew said...

And for those of you having trouble commenting, when you get to the screen where you have to type the word and it looks like it won't let you, just keep pressing tab and eventually you can! Thanks Moni for the hint, I had tried several times before to comment and couldn't!

Lisa said...

We're still praying for you!

alifewith4 said...

Hi Courtenay. My name is Jennifer, and I'm a first time blogger expecting quads! I just want to say that I'm so sorry about your early delivery, and I'm praying with all my heart for your girls! Come visit my site at

http://newlifeof4.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates