Monday, August 24, 2009

I am very sad to report that Saturday at 2:10 pm my water broke for the mono/di twin pair here forth called Jaxen and Maxwell.  I was rushed to the nearest hospital but they delivered at 17 weeks.  I am so unbelievably sad, crushed, devastated, angry, but also hopeful.  The two girls are still alive and well inside me. I have stopped contracting, their amniotic sacs are intact. I pray they will continue to thrive and deliver close to term.  My family of course will recover but currently we are in this very strange place mixed with grief and despair and fear and hope.

My sweet Maxwell and Jaxen were perfect, innocent, angels and I am so glad I got to hold them, love them and tell them good bye for now.  May they rest in peace, they will be in my heart forever.
I will likely remain hospitalized for the duration and my husband wears the new hat of "single" dad for now. All prayer and warm wishes are welcome.
My 4 little heartbeats are now two but I will keep my blog the same in honor of my sons.

7 comments:

Moni Graf said...

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of Maxwell and Jaxen. Praying that the girls will hold strong and you and your family have all the support you need!

Love from KS,
Moni

Gen McNulty said...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I will continue to keep you and the girls in my prayers.

XOXO
Gen

Suzanne said...

ugh. heart breaking. i'm SO sorry. praying for the girls to keep holding on!

fellow quad mom,
suz steece

The Cochran Crew said...

Praying praying praying!!! Please know that there are tons of us here for you anytime you need us.
Fellow Quad Mom + 1

Jen said...

So sorry to hear about your precious little boys! May God keep those little girls bodies growing big and strong!! I am praying for you and your family!

Jen

Jenny B said...

my heart breaks for you.:( please know that you are in our prayers! praying that you are able to carry your girls and that they will be healthy. Also praying for comfort and peace for the whole family.

another fellow quad mom,
jenny b

btw you will ALWAYS be a quad mom.

jag said...

I am so very sorry for your losses. Thinking of you as you continue this journey. Praying for the health of you and your daughters.

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates